Inspirational Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday 22 November 2022

Bible Verse #1: WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FACE DIFFICULT TIMES - Uplifting Bible Verses for Strength in Hard Times

“In my distress I cried to the LORD, and he heard me.” Psalm 120:1

Isn’t this just wonderful? Indeed, those who are in the Lord are in the most perfect of 'places'!

We all face difficult times at some point in life; you may be facing difficult times as you read this. May the LORD fill you with hope out of the abundance of His mercy!

Problem: You are in distress, and you don’t know what to do about it.

Solution: Cry to the Lord.

People normally face two challenges when they are in distress. First, they may lose hope, become weak, and therefore keep their mouths shut.

Second, they may call out to the LORD, but in unbelief, in doubt; they ask themselves, “Does God even hear me?”

Please hold this message tight in your heart: Whenever you are in distress, cry to the Lord. Believe that He hears you because He does.

The Psalmist called out the LORD, and the LORD heard him. Nobody can go far with the LORD without this mindset.

Encouraging, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Our Bible Verses

* indicates required

Bible Verse #27: THE BATTLE BELONGS TO THE LORD – The Battle is Never Yours - Inspirational Bible Scriptures and Verses

“But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless a mighty hand compels him. So I will stretch out my hand …” Exodus 3: 19-20 I...